Official Website of Tamesha Pruett-Ray
Connect with TP Ministries!
Be a Supporter
The Sound Music Studio
1. How much does it cost to take lessons?
The prices vary per lesson. For a 30 minute lesson, $10, for a 45 minute lesson, $15 and for a 1 hour lesson, $20.
2. Can I pay for all of the lessons that I want to take in advance?
Yes. You can pay online in advance or in person upon arrival.
3. How often can I take lessons?
You can take lessons once a week, once every two weeks, or once a month.
4. Do I have to pay before my lesson or can I pay later?
All lessons must be paid in full in advance prior to the start of your lesson.
5. What type of payment options are available?
TP Ministries is currently only accepting cash or credit cards for payment.
6. What type of lessons are offered?
TP Ministries is currently offering piano, voice, guitar and drum lessons.
7. What if I am unable to make it to my lesson?
If you are unable to make it to your lesson, please notify TP Ministries at least 2 hours prior to the start of your lesson. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org
8. At what age do you start accepting students for lessons?
Any age is welcome to start taking lessons. However, parents, you can make a judgement as to whether you think your child is ready or not.
9. Do you offer online lessons?
Yes. We can connect online via Skype for those who are out of town or are unable to do an in-person lesson.
Photos by Charles Dorsey
Copyright 2011 Tamesha Pruett Ministries